Tuesday, April 24, 2012

T-ball fun!!




Saturday 4-21-2012
- Our boys had so much fun playing each other at Saturday's game!! Braxton plays for the "Rangers" and Brady plays for the "Cougars"... This is their first year playing t-ball and they both are really catching on and doing great!! I'm so proud of them!!

These are times I truly cherish.. I look forward to watching our boys play and enjoy spending time together! Now that I've started back working full-time, any little time I get with Amanda & her family is cherished in my heart and I'm always trying to snap a picture of us to record this magnificent journey we are going through.. an amazing journey to two little miracles...

Next up.. baby shower this Saturday!! I can't believe the shower is already this Saturday!! My amazing best friends Sarah & Wendy and their mom's who have been like 2nd moms to me my whole life, Barbara & Rose, are throwing a shower this weekend and I couldn't be more excited!! I can't wait for those who haven't met Amanda to meet her and I can't wait to see all my wonderful friends & family...

Till then... :)  XoXo

No comments: