Monday, November 7, 2011

I think we're seeing double..

Our first look at our little sweet peas!! 5 weeks, 3 days..


We are all elated right now!!!!!! Thank you to everyone for your sweet prayers.. our dreams are coming true! Both babies are snuggled in close together and doing great!! Next Monday will be our 6 wk 3 day ultrasound and at that point we will be able to see their little hearts flutter! We feel so blessed right now and just ask for everyone's continued prayers for both babies & Amanda! The ride home was amazing.. we all had permanent smiles on our faces, I don't think I'll be able to sleep tonight.. We are on cloud 9!! 

4 comments:

Andrea said...

LOVE!!!! <3<3

Chantelle said...

Yay!! SO happy for you guys!!

Bridget said...

I had a strong feeling that you guys would be seeing double with numbers that high. :)
Congrats and best of luck to everyone.
I love that you have captured all these big moments on video. That is so neat to hear everyone's reactions and will be nice to have and look back ok.

Ashley said...

ahhh twins yay! thank you for stopping by my blog (as you know I have a little experience with twins... three months and counting)! So excited for you guys!