Saturday, February 18, 2012

19 week ultrasound! - The girls look great!!

On Wednesday, January 15.. Rudy, my mom and I were so excited to see the girls up on the big screen! We were joking with Amanda and Lauren, because they got to see the babies.. and know their genders before us!

While Lauren was measuring them and checking out each & every inch of their little bodies (one was 10oz, the other 11oz)... we had fun watching & reminiscing about the gender party and how surreal that day was! My mom enjoyed telling Amanda how she had some sneaky plans she had brought up to Rudy & I just in case we couldn't wait until the gender party to find out what we were having, ha ha! But, as hard as it was waiting until the party, boy was it worth it.. because we were VERY surprised we were having twin GIRLS!

Speaking of the girls, here they are at 19 1/2 weeks!!



Amanda, me & Lauren (friend & u/s technician)


Rudy, Amanda, me & my Mom (Proud MiMi)


Me & my wonderful, amazing friend/surrogate Amanda!
What a great day!! Next time we get to peek in at the babies.. 4 weeks! Can't wait to see them again!! 

For the baby book: Amanda felt baby "A" kick/move for the first time on Sunday, January 12th on her way home from a weekend trip with Randy celebrating her bday & Vday.. and baby "B" on Monday the 13th shortly before we had lunch together at Ninfa's! (Lauren says that both placentas are on the front or she probably would've felt the girls even earlier)

Tomorrow, Braxton and I are meeting Amanda and Brady to watch Baylor baseball! Our sons are both signed up to play t-ball soon.. so they should have fun watching the "big boys" play! Can't wait!!

No comments: